I was asked today about mold and if I had any experience with mold sensitivity and Lyme.
My response is, mold is a common hindrance in Lyme recovery. Some see, feel it, or my Diddy is inhale it. I think mold toxicity is a big deal. This year in the Northeast, we have heat, rain, following an abundant acorn crop. I suspect about August through November will be a very troublesome time for tick-borne diseases between ages 0 to 16.
If there is mold, there will likely be some very sicker than usual kids this year. We need trained eyes in our ER personal. They just are not there yet or not interested. IN MY OPINION