I was asked today about mold and if I had any experience with mold sensitivity and Lyme.
My response is, mold is a common hindrance in Lyme recovery. Some see, feel it, or my Diddy is inhale it. I think mold toxicity is a big deal. This year in the Northeast, we have heat, rain, following an abundant acorn crop. I suspect about August through November will be a very troublesome time for tick-borne diseases between ages 0 to 16.
If there is mold, there will likely be some very sicker than usual kids this year.